Thursday, May 31, 2007

Accomodations

Well, I guess if we want folks to show up at our wedding, we should let them know where they can stay! Not everyone can fit onto our futon, after all. Here are some options:

Holiday Inn - Greenway Plaza (3 diamonds, about $80 per night)

Courtyard Inn - West University (3 diamonds, about $100 per night)

Renaissance Houston (4 diamonds, about $130 per night)

Lovett Inn Bed & Breakfast (about $150 per night)

Of course, in a city as large as Houston, the options are limitless. Give us a holler if you need more information, and we'll see you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you and Zoe for all the movie recommendations -- I've started a list.


The ones I recommended to you are Bagdad Cafe (nothing to do with
Iran and which, on checking IMDB, I find is actually officially named
Out of Rosenheim) and Sleepers (the 1991 made-for-TV one, with Nigel
Havers and and Warren Clarke).


See you in July!

Anne Thistle

Gretchen said...

Hi Jeff and Zoe!

I was just helping my mom find this website via the phone and now (mom is long off the phone) I am still sitting here reading all your blogs :) It is fabulous to read everything and get caught up. Also, I love the visuals too, esp. the ring!

Jeff it was nice finally meeting you at the reunion and Zoe it was great to see you in Sept. (after so long). Best wishes on the wedding and everything coming up for you; I am so happy for you!

~Gretchen Weber